Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
- Change post title to “YEAR Issues”
- Choose the right category to the right
- Create image files of all covers from the magazine you wish to add:
- If you can’t use “export” or “save as images” in your pdf viewer, you can use an online service to create an image file from the pdf. Follow instructions on http://pdf2jpg.net/ (lowest quality is fine for web use) and just download the first page.
- Make sure the image height is 200px (you can use the WordPress-editor when you upload the image files)
- Add each cover image into the boxes in the first row of the table below. Start by marking the text that you are replacing and then use the Add Media-tool (Insert into post)
- Upload all magazines as pdf-files by using the Add Media-tool (without using Insert into post)
- Edit the second row in the table below, each column will present one magazine. Add the correct YEAR and NR.
- If you do not add all for issues, delete the content in the columns that are not used.
- Link each image to the right pdf-file, using the link tool in the menu above.
- Link each magazine title to the right pdf-file, by first marking the text and then using the link tool again.
- And hey, delete these instructions before you publish you fool!
|Cover 1, 200px height||Cover 2, 200px height||Cover 3, 200px height||Cover 4, 200px height|
|YEAR Vol NR # 1||YEAR Vol NR # 2||YEAR Vol NR # 3||YEAR Vol NR # 4|